Tightness, redness, itching, discomfort. 1 in 2 people report having sensitive skin. Do not panic ! We explain how to soothe skin sensitivity with the right beauty routine!
Sensitivity and germs? What if everything was linked!
Each cm² of skin hosts nearly a billion microbes. So yes, it's not very glamorous, but fortunately our microbiome is there to maintain the balance of bacteria in our skin!
When the microbiome is "balanced", the bacteria defend the skin from external and internal aggressions. But when the microbiome is unbalanced, the hydrolipidic film is altered and the skin can no longer fully protect itself. The skin then becomes sensitive!
How to recognize sensitive skin?
“Sensitive” skin or “reactive” skin corresponds to skin hyperreactivity and is easily recognizable by the symptoms it causes:
- Tingling and pulling
- Heating and burning sensations
All these reactions are linked to many factors and can appear at any time of life, when the balance of the skin microbiome is altered.
Why is our microbiome out of balance?
Certain factors unbalance the ability of good bacteria (microbiome) to properly defend the skin:
- Genetics : Dry skin that does not secrete enough lipids on the surface of the skin is more likely to become sensitive skin.
- Environmental : Pollution, dry, cold or too hot climates daily sensitize the skin, which is more likely to become sensitive.
- Traumatic : Stress but also certain dermatological treatments, too aggressive and unsuitable hygiene products or cosmetics are also triggers of sensitivities.
Result : the skin becomes sensitive! And once you have sensitive skin, it is imperative to treat it in order to slow down the appearance of skin disorders which can become much more bothersome: atopic dermatitis, rosacea or rosacea.
The Hypo-Sensitive solution
Hypo-Sensible means “reduced sensitivity”.
To rebalance sensitized or intolerant skin, the Académie Scientifique de Beauté Research Laboratories have created Hypo-Sensible . A porcelain flower skincare line designed to intensely soothe and relieve sensitive and reactive skin.
Why the Porcelain Flower?
Hypo-Sensitive formulas contain only the essential ingredients to soothe and desensitize reactive skin, for maximum efficacy and tolerance. The active ingredient isolated from the nectar of the Porcelain Flower is an intelligent active ingredient! Yes, so smart that it is able to rebalance the microbiota by strengthening the skin's immune barrier!
For even better results, Hypo-Sensible products are formulated with 98.2% ingredients of natural origin and from a complex of 3 active ingredients:
- Cameline oil : rich in omega 3-6-9, it nourishes, regenerates and strengthens the protection of sensitive skin.
- Vitamin E : acts as a collagen production booster, plumping the skin and improving its resistance.
- Biosaccharide Gum-1 : this active ingredient is a touch agent derived from brown algae that brings softness and sensoriality to the textures of Hypo-Sensible skincare products.
Hypo-Sensitive treatments: Soothing and Comforting
Ideal for nourishing and repairing dry skin, the Dermonyl lipid-replenishing balm protects the skin from dryness and discomfort. Thanks to its balm texture enriched with vegetable waxes, it immediately relieves the tingling and tightness of sensitive skin.
Say no to redness with the Anti-Redness Program ! This anti-redness cream is designed to visibly mask redness with green pigments, while restoring optimal comfort to the skin.
Against overheating and burning sensations, the Comforting Soothing Mask brings a wave of freshness and an instant feeling of calm!